Published on April 7, 2014, Updated on February 1, 2022
After graduating with his BS in Engineering from Tufts University, Dr. T.C. Hardy earned his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He went on to receive his Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) from Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY before returning to Tufts University where he completed his Certificate of Orthodontics and served as the President of his graduating class.
Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics, Dr. Hardy is the recipient of The Everett Shapiro Award in Orthodontics, as well as the Dr. Harold Berk Endowed Prize Fund for Excellence in Research. He has published and presented his research both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Hardy is an active member of:
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontics
- Colorado Orthodontic Association
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Larimer County Dental Society
- Smiles Change Lives
- Colorado Orthodontic Foundation
- Robert R. Andrews Research Honor Society
Dr. Hardy is an orthodontist in Fort Collins that specializes in both traditional and ceramic braces. He also offers advanced alternatives to traditional orthodontics – such as Invisalign® – and can provide braces for children and braces for adults. See Areas We Serve